- This release packs some impressive memory and computing optimizations to allow Subdivision to work with repositories or dump files containing millions of files and hundreds of thousands of revisions.
- Improvements in memory management means that we can now load repositories with multiple millions of files in the 32-bit memory space
- Improved the initial loading algorithms by eliminating a time consuming step that could take multiple minutes to complete when loading large repositories.
- Improved the way the user selections are stored in the project files to fix an extremely rare case that could result in the wrong files being selected at loading
- Fixed a bug where memory would not be freed properly when a project was closed
- Fixed the logging levels to reduce the size of log files
- Fixed the sorting of Copies in the Details view
- Now showing 10 recent projects rather than 5
- Various other small bug-fixes and user interface improvements