Subdivision 1.6.0 Release Notes
- Find deleted files wizard. Introducing the find and select deleted files wizard. This wizard allows you to easily select files that have already been deleted from the repository or under a folder. You may also optionally search for files that have been deleted before a particular date or revision. This feature is particularly helpful for when you are trying to permanently delete files that were (svn) deleted years ago and are taking a lot of space in your repository.
- Optionally disable automatic calculations. You may now switch the automatic calculation of derived selections off. This is particularly useful for very large repositories when a number of selections need to be made and calculating the derived selections after every selection ended up being very time consuming for the user. Performance optimizations to the selection algorithms are also coming in an upcoming release.
- New svn:mergeinfo adjustment engine. When revisions are dropped, Subdivision updates any subsequently encountered svn:mergeinfo properties to reflect the fact that some revisions were dropped. Up until this release we used exactly the same svn:merginfo adjustment algorithm as svndumpfilter. Unfortunately there were a number of problems with the particular algorithm which resulted in Subdivision outputting potentially unusable svn:mergeinfo in some very rare cases. In this release we updated Subdivision with our very own algorithm that correctly updates the svn:mergeinfo properties under all scenarios.
- New option to remove all svn:merginfo properties. Subdivision now has an output option allowing the user to drop all svn:merginfo properties from a repository during processing.
- New option to remove problematic svn:mergeinfo properties. Subdivision can now optionally remove any svn:mergeinfo properties that cause a problem during processing. Problems can be caused by unparseable properties or properties referencing future revisions. When these problems are encountered, Subdivision can now optionally drop the offending svn:merginfo properties.