- Fixed a bug where the Merge ranges could in rare cases be updated wrongly. The merge ranges are updated when “Drop empty revisions and renumber” is selected and revisions before a particular merge range are removed. It is strongly advised to upgrade to Subdivision 1.3.0 to prevent the risk of creating output repositories/dump files with incorrect merge ranges.
- Added support for reading and writing of the latest svn repository format (svn 1.9.3)
- Since our users may not be ready to move to svn 1.9, we are now allowing the output of repositories at older svn file formats. Supported output versions are 1.6-1.7, 1.8 and 1.9. To use this feature you will need a recent installation of svn (1.8 or 1.9) to be in your PATH. Subdivision will look for svnadmin in the PATH and if it is found, the older version output format options will be enabled. We do advise however to use svn 1.9 if possible.
- Fixed a bug in the Delete mode where the “Delete folder assistant…” and the “Remove warning assistant” would sometimes fail to identify the required files that need to be added to the selection to delete the folder or remove the warning.
- Fixed a small bug where processing would fail if the input repository location accidentally included a new-line character.
- When using the “Delete folder assistant…” and the “Remove warning assistant”, the user can now double-click on the files to view these files in the tree.
- Other small fixes and minor improvements.